- Company IROC Co., Ltd.
- President AKIRA SUGIURA
- International Business Director TAKUMA KOGA
2-350 Fukuike Tenpaku-ku Nagoya 468-0049
- TEL 052-895-3511
- FAX 052-895-3512
- E-mail Contact from here
Toyota Motor Corporation
Honda Motor Co., Ltd.
Honda R&D Co.,Ltd.
NISSAN MOTOR CO.,LTD.
SUZUKI MOTOR CORPORATION
MITSUBISHI MOTORS CORPORATION
GM Japan Ltd.
Audi Japan KK
Ferrari Japan Ltd.
Maserati Japan Ltd.
Renault Japon Ltd.
YANASE & Co., Ltd.
Cornes & Co., Ltd.
ADVICS Co., Ltd.
Red Bull Japan
Fuji International Speedway
Development, production, sales of Driving Simulators.
Content production for Driving Simulators.
Create 3D Vehicle data.
Event operation through leveraging the Driving Simulators.
- 2004[Feb]Established as an American custom car sales company
- 2006Agreement with DIABLO WHEELS as sole importer
- 2010Released an own brand wheel "ROUD"
- 2012Adopted as an official wheel of Chevrolet, General Motors
- 2014Adopted as an official wheel of Cadillac, General Motors
- 2016Launched T3R Simulator at Tokyo Auto Salon
- 2017Released T3R 4M Professional Model
- 2018Released T3R 2M Entry Model Simulator designed to experience the safety features as a brake operation of collision damage
- 2019Released T3R 6M Two-Seater Driving Simulator
- 2021Become a subsidiary of SUGIURA Holdings group
- 2022Released DRiVe-X Racing Simulator